Investing in real estate foreclosures is among the most popular real estate investing methods; and it can increase your wealth considerably. However, your ability to avoid competition from other buyers, and your knowledge of how foreclosure laws work both for and against you are vital to your success. In this course, you’ll learn the do’s and don’ts of foreclosure investing, how to scoop up pre-foreclosure opportunities, tips for negotiating short sales, strategies to profit at foreclosure auctions, and techniques for acquiring REO property before the competition even knows they’re available.
Course topics include:
- Capitalizing on Pre-Foreclosure Opportunities
- Foreclosure Hazards and How to Avoid Them
- Short Sale Negotiation Techniques
- Strategies for No-Equity and Underwater Property
- How to Profit at Foreclosure Auctions
- Tips for Making Offers on Bank Owned “REO” Property
Includes essential forms, templates, and handouts.
There are no reviews yet.