Of all the choices you make when starting your real estate business, one of the most important is the type of legal structure you select for your company. Not only will this decision have an impact on how much you pay in taxes, it will affect the amount of paperwork your business is required to do, the personal liability you face and your ability to raise money. In this course, you’ll learn about common real estate business entities, and how to choose the best entity to protect your business.
Course topics include:
- Reasons for a Business Entity, like an LLC
- Reasons why you might NOT need a Business Entity
- Common Real Estate Business Entities
- Advantages of Business Entities
- Disadvantages and limitations of Business Entities
Forms, templates, and sample documents are included.
There are no reviews yet.