Frequently Asked Questions
About Investors United
How is Investors United different from other real estate courses?
Is Investors United accredited by the Better Business Bureau?
What is your completion rate?
What are some of the qualifications of Investors United's faculty?
Does your faculty do what they teach and teach what they do...or do they just teach?
Do I have to share my profits with Investors United?
Do Investors United Members create competition for each other?
Why should I invest in real estate?
What are the basic requirements for taking a course?
- Internet connection
- Web enabled computer, laptop, or tablet with a modern browser (up to date version of firefox or chrome recommended)
- A desire to learn and profit
What if I have problems displaying courses
Can I access courses on my smart phone or tablet?
What if i have technical trouble with registration, login, or course access?
- Clear your browser history and cache
- Switch to a current version of Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome
- Check your email junk folder for important emails with login and enrollment information
How fast can I get started?
I'm impatient. What if I really want to hit the ground running?
How do I sign up to take a course?
Who can take an Investors United course?
How can I fit Investors United into my busy schedule?
If you can dedicate about four to five hours per week to your real estate investing business, you can make it work. If you don’t think you can, then don’t commit to any course – let alone ours. Our Members learn that time, not money, is their most valuable asset. You’ll be surprised at how much extra time you can find when you’re truly motivated to succeed.